APT Cleantech Foundation a NCR based foundation was established in the year 2021 under societies Registration Act by group of energetic youth activists, who came together with the objective of empowering the marginalized, underprivileged and vulnerable communities of the society. The Foundation is devoted to primarily 2 causes as of now.
- To provide education to the lesser fortunate.
- To ensure sanitation and hygiene in adjoining areas of Ghaziabad.
- To provide basic education, vocational education and trainings.
- To improve the environmental conditions.
- To make campaigns of tree plantation within communities.
- Empowering women’s to be financially independent through capacity building.
• APT Cleantech Foundation operates under a network of a Governing Body having main administrative office in Meerut. The Governing Board consists of 7 members who are passionate social workers who have vast grass root experience in urban & rural development sector.
• APT Cleantech Foundation has been involved directly at grass root level with rural and urban community, having a team of over 50 volunteers.
• This foundation was the brain child of the Tyagi family primarily from Meerut who are entrepreneurs and educationists. However, the Trust has some young and enthusiastic Founders too.
• Having been in the education sector, the family had seen how education could transform the life of the children. Therefore, they pledged towards making a school. They believe in a social change by empowering the under privileged communities comprising of the Youth, children, the Handicapped and the women. Ever since its inception the Foundation aims at strengthening the above communities.
• The concern towards sanitation during the Pandemic also gave an impetus to this cause too. Hence the focus also moved to making the environment hygienic and clean.
Our vision is to see people within community of Ghaziabad living in a hygienic, friendly and healthy environment and access to education and opportunities in life. Our Goal is to impact providing high impact oriented, cost effective, & culturally competent capacity building programs to people.